Password on ELDK nfs booting

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Wed Aug 28 03:38:23 EST 2002

I've made a patch for e2fsprogs that makes it possible
to use debugfs to create ext2-images from userspace.

If that program is used together with fakeroot
it's possible to do everything* without root access.

*if everything is generating your target filesystem with
correct permissions and uids/gids

I think that is nice.

Mail me if you want the patch.

/ magnus