occasionally segmentation faults

Jaap-Jan Boor jjboor at lucent.com
Thu Aug 8 23:45:34 EST 2002

Hi Wolgang,

I upgraded to gcc2.95.3 and glibc-2.2.5, same problem.

then I downloaded and installed you eldk, but still
have sometimes the segmentation fault.

My kernel is under suspicion now. I saw eldk also
contains a 2.4.4 kernel (I use 2.4.10)

Did you apply something else then the uart changes to it?

thanks,

Jaap-Jan