fec.c question

Mark Chambers markc at mail.com
Mon Aug 5 23:45:29 EST 2002

I am porting Wolfgang's excellent package to our custom board.  Our board has
fec but not phy interrupt and I am having some problems with the driver not
recognizing when the link is up.  I see that there is a function in fec.c
(kernel 2.4.4) called mii_display_status() that would tell me the current
status, but I don't know how to get to it from the command line?

If anyone could point me in the right direction to learn how
mii_status_status(), and the other fec.c functions get called from the higher
levels it would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks,
Mark Chambers
Microfirst, Inc.
mchambers at microfirst.com or markc at mail.com