ppcboot on 823e RPXlite config?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 26 23:56:52 EST 2002

In message <3CC94299.184463A5 at ardistech.com> you wrote:

> Does anybody on the list has the configuration files for ppcboot on a

You would get _much_ better response  on  the  ppcboot-users  mailing
list.

> RPX lite board with an MPC823e processor? In ppcboot 1.1.5 this board
> is set to a MPC850 cpu, but the one I have over here is a MPC823e one.

Software-wise there is little difference between a  850  and  a  823,
except  for  the  obvious  details like the fact that there is no LCD
controller on the 850.

I don't know the RPXlite, but on TQM8xxL tha image  for  the  TQM850L
will  also  provide  basic  functionality  on  a TQM823L (missing LCD
output, of course).

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
A list is only as strong as its weakest link.            -- Don Knuth