FEC CONFIG_FEC_PACKETHOOK option?

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Sat Apr 20 01:15:24 EST 2002

Throw it away, please!

It was a hack done by people on my department when I was working
on Ericsson here in Sweden. We used it to capture packets and
forward them to a closed-source module where further processing
was made. The option should have been removed a long time ago.

I'm pretty confused about all sources and everything, if someone
would point me to what sources are affected, then I will make
some patches.

Thanks /

magnus