Anyone got eepro100 working on Walnut?

Wright, David dwright at infiniswitch.com
Thu Apr 18 05:22:54 EST 2002

Greetings, all,

As it turned out, the age of my kernel (2.4.14-pre3) was the
source of the problem; I had the older pci allocation functions
that don't allocate non-cacheable memory.  When I updated the
kernel to use a more recent pci-dma.c, the eepro100.c driver
I'd been using worked fine.  (It's not identical to the one in
the latest distribution, but it's not far off.)

Thanks,

  -- David Wright, InfiniSwitch Corp.