Virtex II Pro/405GP

James Campbell jcampbell at omnigon.com
Sun Apr 14 04:25:34 EST 2002

Hello,

Does anyone have any experiance with the new Xilinx Virtex II Pro chip?
It is a million+ gate FPGA device with embedded 405GP cores on the die.

We've recently consolidated our MPC8260 and Virtex II fpgas into this
single chip, and I'm curious about getting linux up on it.

I know the dev kit comes with GNU software, but I was just curious if
anyone had any comments on it (good or otherwise).

Cheers,

James Campbell

--
James Campbell          -|-   Embedded Systems Engineer
jcampbell at omnigon.com   -|-     Omnigon International