tlbwe, rfci instructions and gcc cross assembler

Cameron, Steve Steve.Cameron at COMPAQ.com
Sat Apr 13 01:10:39 EST 2002

> You did -Wa,m405, not -Wa,-m405.  What tree is this from anyhow, this
> has been fixed in linuxppc_2_4_devel for awhile now.

Doh!  At least daily, I prove myself to be an idiot.
Of course it works if I put the dash in there.

I'm using linuxppc_2_4.  I thought that'd be more
stable than linuxppc_2_4_devel.  Maybe that wasn't
such a good choice.

I'll give linuxppc_2_4_devel a try, since I'm not sure
how to fix the Makefiles anyway.  (I think
ASFLAGS = -Wa,-m405, but I'm don't know how to tie it in
with Config.in.)

Thanks,
-- steve