Does a Graphical Kernel Debugger exist for ppc?

Neil Horman nhorman at lvl7.com
Wed Apr 3 04:47:40 EST 2002

Hi barry -
	When we do kernel debug here, we use either an Abatron BDI 2000 bdm debugger,
or build kgdb into the kernel itself.  Both soultions allow for an off-target
(host) gdb client connection, vi the gdb remote protocol via a network
connection or serial connection, respectively.  Since we can run gdb on the host
for these solutions, we have wrapped ddd around both with relatively good
success.
hope that helps!
Neil :)