Compiling 2.4.18 for Motorola MBX board

Tue Apr 2 04:41:14 EST 2002

This problem seems to have been caused by an incorrectly configured gcc
cross-compiler.    Originally the compiler was built to target
powerpc-unknown-eabi.

The compiler was rebuilt to target powerpc-linux, and the problem was
solved, (however I have not had time to download the image to an MBX board
and actually see it run as of yet.)

Thanks to all that helped.