Ramdisk: kernel panic...

Prasad, Siva Siva.Prasad at smartm.com
Sat Sep 29 10:08:00 EST 2001

Hi,

I used simple-ramdisk.image.gz (indicated in archives of this list).
It has the following libraries in /lib directory.
 ld.so.1
 libc-1.99.so
 libc.so.6 -> libc-1.99.so
 libcrypt.so.1
 libproc.so.1.2.6
 libtermcap.so.2 -> libtermcap.so.2.0.8
 libtermcap.so.2.0.8

I thought of trying out with montavista's libraries and I built my own
ramdisk with following files replaced in the ramdisk /lib directory. All
these are built for 7xx processor (from CDK 1.2 CD of HHL).
 ld-2.1.3.so
 ld.so.1 -> ld-2.1.3.so
 libc-2.1.3.so
 libc.so.6 -> libc-2.1.3.so
 libcrypt-2.1.3.so
 libcrypt.so.1 ->  libcrypt-2.1.3.so
 libproc.so.2.0.0
 libproc.so ->  libproc.so.2.0.0
 libtermcap.so.2.0.8
 libtermcap.so.2 ->  libtermcap.so.2.0.8

 similarly I replaced bin/sh also.

Still I am getting the same problem. Is there any other libraries that I
need to add ither than the above. Please let me know.

-- Siva