Motorola VME boards

flynn at lure.u-psud.fr flynn at lure.u-psud.fr
Tue Sep 25 17:37:10 EST 2001

 Hello,

   I'm looking for information concerning Motorola PPC based VME
   boards under Linux.

   I would like to run Linux on an MVME 2100 board (8240 based).
   Has anyone tried this ?  I would think that the Sandpoint port
   shouldn't be hard to adapt to this board or might just work
   on it.  Is there something I'm overlooking ?

   Also for those of you using the MVME 5100 or other MVME ports,
   which VME bridge driver are you using ?

   Thanks in advance for any information.
   Gerard Flynn

--
Gerard FLYNN                 Tel : 33.01.64.46.80.99
LURE Departement Anneaux     Fax : 33.01.64.46.80.07