Problems with remote debugging on MBX860

Pedro Parrilla pparrilla at prodys.net
Thu Sep 20 02:04:24 EST 2001

 Hello!

    I am debugging  a remote target (Hard Hat Linux on a MBX860) from my

host (Red Hat Linux 7.0 on x86 PC) with ppc_8xx_gdb(cross-dev). I got to
connect both with
'target extended-remote' directive in the host, and with gdbserver in
the target, gdb can do STEP,RUN...and the like, but I can't see the
variables values. If I try to print any local variable GDB response is
'incomplete type'. I've compiled with ppc_8xx-gcc and the 'g' option and
I've  loaded the program in GDB with file 'program'...I don't Know what
more I should do...Any bad
configuration?

 Thanks.