CPCI-405 port (PPC405GP)

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Wed Sep 19 04:57:22 EST 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 06:36:47PM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:

> Please find attached a port to our CPCI-405 board (a CompactPCI board based
> on the IBM PPC405GP). This  patch is based upon "Linux-2.4.10-pre6" from the
> linuxppc_2_4_devel tree a few hour ago.

This looks good, but I've got some minor questions.  First, does
arch/ppc/kernel/cpci405.c need all of those includes?  (And is bios_fixup
an init time only function?)  Also do we actually need
include/asm-ppc/cpci405.h?  All it does is include ppcboot.h.  So I'm
guessing this board only boots w/ PPCBOOT, which should include it's own
version of this file.  So is this really needed?

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/