Status on 403 (Oak) support

Grant Erickson erick205 at umn.edu
Sat Sep 15 07:10:47 EST 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Donovan, Chris wrote:
> > Yes, when I merged the latest bunch of 405GP changes I did break
> > some of the 403 support.
>
> When was the last time that support for the 403 was working? Where can
> I get a copy of the source code at that point? I understand if there
> might be new features that would be missing but I'd like to see if I
> can get something working. Thanks. Chris

It's horrendously out-of-date (by nearly two years) as I've not worked on
it since MontaVista took over the 405GP work; however, if it serves as a
historical perspective and starting point to resurrect the 403GCX support,
great:

	http://www.borg.umn.edu/~grant/Linux/index.html

Regards,

Grant Erickson

--
 Grant Erickson                       University of Minnesota Alumni
  o mail:erick205 at umn.edu                                 1996 BSEE