"Kernel logical address" vs "Physical"

Goddeeris Frederic Frederic.Goddeeris at siemens.atea.be
Fri Sep 14 21:47:32 EST 2001

So the key is that by address is above ioremap_base. That I initially got
away with not using ioremap is a coincidence? Right?

Where could I find a complete discussion of how all this is organized? The
documents I find are or very vague, or explain a small issue and suppose you
have already solid knowledge about it.

Thanks,
Frederic