Status on 403 (Oak) support

Peter Barada pbarada at mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Fri Sep 14 06:32:55 EST 2001

>> To figure this out we need to know which instructions the assembler
>> was trying to assemble.
>
>To me, it's very clear :-).  It was trying to use SPRG4-7 that
>don't exist on the 403.....

Uh, yeah, that's crystal clear :-)

The point I tried to make is that assembler errors like that are
impossible to figure out without having the context that caused
it(command line, assembler instructions, stabn numbers, etc).

Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada at motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola)   781-270-0193 (fax)