initrd failing.

Amit D Chaudhary amitc at brocade.com
Fri Sep 7 04:56:18 EST 2001

Things to check.

Ensure that you have the correct size set in the .config. Next time,
please email the relevant .config entries for the kernel and also what
is the size of initrd.

Next, check that your boot loader is copying the initrd and kernel at
correct offset and uncompressing it. Since you mention it is a custom
board, you will have to try it on your own, these are just pointers.

Amit