Ctrl-C does not work

Cal Erickson cal_erickson at mvista.com
Thu Sep 6 07:53:34 EST 2001

Navin,
Take a look at the /dev/console entry. In one it is a link to
/dev/ttyS0 in the other it isn't. At one point it should have
been the link. That is what makes it work. It was a feature
that is a disguised bug. It was fixed in HHL 2.0

Cal Erickson

Navin Boppuri wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Ctrl-C does on work on my serial console when I use the sample file
> system from Hardhat 1.0 toolkit. It , however, works with the Hardhat
> 1.2 toolkit sample file system. I am using the same kernel to test both
> the file systems. What could be different between these two file
> systems?
>
> Thank you,
> Navin

Cal Erickson                 MontaVista Software Inc.
Linux Consultant             1237 E. Arques Ave.
Phone (408) 328-0304         Sunnyvale CA 94085
Fax   (408) 328-9204         web http://www.mvista.com