405 Walnut Status?

Peter Barada pbarada at mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Thu Sep 6 00:50:00 EST 2001

>Are you actually using the BK tools?  If so, you should 'bk clone',
>then go into the directory and 'bk -r get', 'make walnut_config',
>'make oldconfig', 'make dep', 'make zImage'.......

Ahhh, I think I figured it out.  In the top level makefile, we forgot
to define ARCH to be ppc, and CROSS_COMPILE to be powerpc-linux-

Now 'make walnut_config' does something interesting.

I'll try a build and see if it comes together...

Thanx for the help!

Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada at motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola)   781-270-0193 (fax)