mvme5100 one more time...

Brian Waite bwaite at cspi.com
Wed Sep 5 00:56:07 EST 2001

Make sure you have set this env variable:
Network PReP-Boot Mode Enable [Y/N] = Y?

use env and  accept the defaults for everything else. Once you set Prep boot
mode to Y hit '.' to exit the env variable settings. Make sure you say 'Y'
when it asks you if you want to reset. Then try booting.

Thanks
Brian

--
Brian Waite