Multiple MPC8xx SCC ethernets

Chen Yaoming ymchen at ocdtt.com
Sun Oct 28 21:43:34 EST 2001

Horiuchi Satoshi had sent me his patch before. After I patched
to 2.4.12, then to 2.4.13, it worked smoothly. There are three
main modifications. One is in drivers/net/setup.c, adding the
second SCC enet setup entry. The second is in arch/ppc/8xx_io/
Config.in, adding the config option. The last is in enet.c,
adding the second SCC init code, set_muticast_list and interupt
handler, which looks like the first SCC code very much except the
SCC numbers.

A more elegant scheme is needed to figure out, I think.