HHL 2.0 with force-pcore680 LSP

Larsen, Kent B Kent.Larsen at West.Boeing.com
Fri Oct 12 09:09:02 EST 2001

load the motorola-sandpoint
and then from make menuconfig select:
Platform support->Processor Type (6xx/7xx/74xx/82xx) and
Platform support->Machine Type (Force-PowerCore)

The board type is selected in pcore_pci.c (in arch/ppc/kernel)
depending on which bridge is detected.

-Kent

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasad, Siva [mailto:Siva.Prasad at smartm.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 10:21 AM
To: linuxppc-embedded at lists.linuxppc.org
Subject: HHL 2.0 with force-pcore680 LSP

Hi,

Where can I find the cdimage for HHL 2.0 with force-pcore680 LSP.
Information about force-pcore6750 would also be great.

I downloaded the je-d2-hhl2.0.cdimage (Journeyman CD2 image) from mvista.com
ftp site. But it has only Sandpoint and rpxlite LSP's.

Can some one point me to place where I can download HHL 2.0 with
force-pcore680 LSP.

-- Siva