8260 Communications Proccessor overload??

Trevor Coolidge trevor at carts.com
Fri Oct 12 04:11:36 EST 2001

Dan,

   We figured out the problem.  As expected it was a software issue.  We had
the internal clock mux set up incorrectly.  The external RXCLK from the phy
was feeding the TXCLK inside FCC3.  Strange that it worked most of the time.

   I can confirm that 3 FCC's can run at full rate.  I will have benchmarks
soon.

Trevor