BK to CVS?

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Oct 6 12:43:57 EST 2001

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 10:25:22PM -0400, Dan Malek wrote:

> Ricardo Scop wrote:
>
> > We internally use CVS nowadays, therefore I'm very interested in your
> > standard procedures to manage externally developed code.
>
> I would appreciate a patch against the current linuxppc_2_4_devel
> tree.  Please pull the latest tree, do your work in that tree, and
> then generate a patch using one of the convenient bk commands that
> I hope Tom Rini can suggest :-).

For uncommited (and this _won't_ catch new files):
bk -r diffs -u > foo
Or, if you commit everything and just want that rev:
bk export -tpatch -rRev (bk changes will show).
For multiple revs get the rev # of the latest pull of the external
source to yours.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/