BK to CVS?

Ricardo Scop scop at digitel.com.br
Sat Oct 6 02:04:44 EST 2001

Hi, Andrew

I've ported Linux to a custom 8255-based board and now I'll have to deal with
creating and adapting device drivers for it. I realized that I should start
working with the linuxppc_2_4_devel BK tree, so I can contribute to it.

We internally use CVS nowadays, therefore I'm very interested in your
standard procedures to manage externally developed code.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo Scop.
Digitel S/A, Brazil