xconfig

Pierre AUBERT p.aubert at staubli.com
Fri Oct 5 21:55:48 EST 2001

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the 'make xconfig'. I try to use it on a 2.4.10
kernel for power PC, I have the following
error messages when I save the config file :
ERROR - Attempting to write value for unconfigured variable
(CONFIG_SCC_ENET).
ERROR - Attempting to write value for unconfigured variable
(CONFIG_FEC_ENET).

I think that the problem occurs because the both variables are defined
in the files arch/ppc/8xx_io/Config.in
and in the file arch/ppc/8260_io/Config.in.
Is there a patch to fix it ?
PS: I'm using tk-83 and tcl-8.3

Thank you and best regards

Pierre Aubert                   |   Phone:  +33 4 50 65 62 88
                                |   Fax:    +33 4 50 65 62 08
STÄUBLI Faverges                |
Place Robert STÄUBLI            |   Mailto:p.aubert at staubli.com
74210 Faverges FRANCE           |   http://www.staubli.com