EPIC <=> OpenPIC

ashish anand ashisha at india.infogain.com
Thu Oct 4 09:47:33 EST 2001

Yah..it is already available.
Epic has been ported for MPC 107 and MPC 106 as well.
for mpc 106 can refer montavista port .
I assume we have for mpc107 and 750 board.
I will find that and would give you for refrence.
you can't use directly openpic structure as there is small deviation.
try to adjust your openpic structure as per epic manual.
set appropiately the triggering and polarity mode for irq lines
from winbond bridge and for shared pci slots.
refer the epic chapter and eumbbar chapter (for epic base)
in MPC 107 manual for correct programming