How to use soft real-time

zjuzhou at 163.net zjuzhou at 163.net
Tue Oct 2 23:07:19 EST 2001

Hello all,
     In our project,we must write  driver for a device which generates interrupts about 2000 times per second,the service application must
send about 300kB/s data(from device) into network(using UDP).We want to use soft real time in the interrupts in order to response device quickly, how to do?
     In addition ,how to use high priority in our service application ?
     We use a custom 860 borad and hhl2.0.

Chang Zhou

¡ª¡ª 163¡°ËæÉíÓÊ¡±ÊÖ»úÓÊÏä ¡ª¡ª
¡ò ÊÖ»úºÅÂë¾ÍÊǵç×ÓÓÊÏäµØÖ·£¬·½±ã¼ÇÒä