BDI2000 PTEs

Rudolf Ladyzhenskii rudolf.ladyzhenskii at act-aus.net
Thu Nov 29 11:35:34 EST 2001

 Thanks a lot, Dan,

It is working now.

The only thing you omitted is allocation of abatro_pteptrs variable.
In same file following has to be added as well:

After lines
cmd_line:
    .space 512

Add following:

/* Room for two PTE table poiners, usually the kernel and current user
 * pointer to their respective root page table (pgdir).
 */
abatron_pteptrs:
        .space  8

Rudolf