More walnut boottime "fun"

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Nov 27 16:17:28 EST 2001

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 10:30:42AM +1100, Simon Winwood wrote:

> 	Apart from NFS not working, it looks like the bootloader is
> clobbering itself when the image is reasonably large (> 1M?).

There's certain dead-zones now.  Check out
arch/ppc/boot/common/relocate.S for the constraints.  Tomorrow I plan on
implementing a slightly smarter relocate that moves the text, jumps
there and then relocates data, which should bring us back to the same
size deadzones that the original code had.

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/