Abatron BDI2000

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 21 04:13:15 EST 2001

Dear Kevin,

in message <A3E34B558F5CD211B4980008C7A4A99003C5853A at sparrow.gso.mcs.marconi.com> you wrote:

> I just received a BDI2000 and it works great for debugging my bootrom, but
> I'm a little confused about settings to use for debugging the
> kernel...seeing a working example should be enough to get me going.

Oops??? The config file for the  BDI2000  depends  on  the  processor
architecture  and  board  used,  but  that's it. You can use the SAME
config file both for firmware and for Linux kernel debugging.

Make sure you've RTFM about the "MMU XLAT" and the "PTBASE" settings.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.