Compiling linux-2.4.devel on a sandpoint

Ole Andreas Torvmark ole.torvmark at radionor.no
Thu Nov 15 01:00:50 EST 2001

Hi !

So now i'm down to just this problem during last stage of linking on my
Sandpoint board:

fs/fs.o: In function `cpuinfo_open':
fs/fs.o(.text+0x2453a): undefined reference to `cpuinfo_op'
fs/fs.o(.text+0x2453e): undefined reference to `cpuinfo_op'

Tom Rini wrote :

>>  fs/fs.o: In function `cpuinfo_open':
>>  fs/fs.o(.text+0x2453a): undefined reference to `cpuinfo_op'
>>  fs/fs.o(.text+0x2453e): undefined reference to `cpuinfo_op'

>Sandpoint needs to be updated to the new cpuinfo stuff.

I'm quite new to the linux kernel so I don't think I can fix this, but has
someone allready done this perhaps ?

Just wondering when this update will be done or if anybody can point me in
the direction of a working source for an older 2.4.devel kernel for the
Motorola Sandpoint card.

Regards
Ole Andreas Torvmark