Multi-level CPM Interrupts

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Nov 1 08:19:44 EST 2001

It seems you did not real until the end of Wolfgang's message; he wrote:

| it easily allows RTAI users to use CPM interrupts.

We need this for RTAI, and I don't see any problems with it.

> Please leave the 8xx/CPM interrupt stucture alone, and add some /proc

Would you please explain why you think the proposal is bad? ANd  what
is your recommendation for RTAI, then?

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
It took him several minutes to understand any new idea  put  to  him,
and  this is a very valuable trait in a leader, because anything any-
one is still trying to explain to you after two minutes  is  probably
important  and anything they give up after a mere minute or so is al-
most certainly something they shouldn't have been bothering you  with
in the first place.                   - Terry Pratchett, _Reaper Man_