(재전송) Question for module compile for ppc

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri May 11 10:12:26 EST 2001

In message <H00002af04d228f3 at MHS> you wrote:

>  I'd like to display target board's LED information(for examples, On/Off) to WebPage.
>  I use GoAhead WebServer and also I added all related programs to my ramdisk.
>  I'd like to know how to send target board's LED info into webpage.

Since you're using our sources anyway: see the  "status  LED"  driver
(drivers/char/status_led.c  and  include/asm-ppc/status_led.h). It is
trivial to adapt to other configurations. [But  please  note  that  I
have a fix for a race condition pending - give me a day or two to put
2.4.4 on the FTP server].

Then use a little tool like the attached one to read the  LED  status
from a CGI script...

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Our missions are peaceful -- not for conquest.  When we do battle, it
is only because we have no choice.
	-- Kirk, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5