dcache BUG()

Brian Kuschak brian.kuschak at skystream.com
Wed May 9 01:43:14 EST 2001

Well, it ran for about 4 1/2 hours, much longer than before Gabriel's patch,
but eventually failed the same way.

Brian

sh-2.03# while /bin/true ; do cat /proc/net/* 2>/dev/null > /tmp/junk; done
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
de_put: entry net already free!
dentry.d_count = 0
dentry.d_reftime = 134236224 (current = 1634369)
dentry.d_inode = c12badc0
dentry.d_name = net
kernel BUG at /home/brian/linux/include/linux/dcache.h:251!