After add CONFIG_MODULES,it works noting?

zjuzhou at 163.net zjuzhou at 163.net
Tue May 8 12:23:02 EST 2001

>Kim write:
> If you don't use driver as module, whenever you modify the driver you should compile the kernel.
> (I think it's one of the reasons why module is used)

	Maybe we can write programe controling simple hardware in user space not in kernel sapce.About KGDB ,does it need more device? Thanks.

	I still don't konw why after uncompressing kernel,it works noting.
But when I remove CONFIG_MODULES from config file,it works well again.When
arch/ppc/mbxboot/head.s give the control to init/main.c ,it will
display LINUX_BANNER information,but it do noting,I think serial port must
works well.My bootloader is pSOS's.

	thanks.