dcache BUG()

Eli Chen eli at routefree.com
Tue May 8 07:47:42 EST 2001

> What version of silicon do you have, and what platform are you using?

I am using the 405GP core, rev D.  My tree is based off of the February 26th
source from MontaVista.

> Is there some simple test I can use to trigger this problem?

Besides Brian's one-liner test, you can try flood pinging your 405GP.  I
have been consistently receiving these error messages after letting it run a
while:

Freeing alive device (cxxxxxxx), ethx

and

Attempt to release alive inet socket cxxxxxxx

I have also occasionaly received other messages, which I have yet to receive
after changing atomic.h.

Eli