dcache BUG()

Dan Malek dan at mvista.com
Tue May 8 07:04:53 EST 2001

Eli Chen wrote:

> I have also seen the dcache BUG, as well as bugs and warnings from other
> parts of the kernel in the MontaVista 2.4.0 kernel.

Again, I don't know what a "MontaVista 2.4.0" kernel would be.
MontaVista clearly names our software distributions and releases
them on a CD after a QA process.  If you can duplicate this
problem with the software that is on the CD, and then use the
proper reference name, we could all use the same baseline.  Of
course, it would be nicer if you would have purchased the subscription
with the CD and called your dedicated technical representative,
but we'll provide the best free help available now :-).

	-- Dan