Modules on 2.4.0 PPC Linux

Paul White pwhite at networkrobots.com
Sun May 6 03:01:05 EST 2001

All,

I believe I found my problem...   I am compiling the kernel and modules on an X86 Linux machine, and it
is unable to run depmod -ae.   I have to run this on the PPC platform after everythings intsalled.

Thanks...

However as another question, is anyone currently running IP Connection Tracking and Net Filters (IPTables)
on PPC?

Thanks,

Paul W.