What is the version RTLinux and its corresponding version of Linux can support 8260?

Kári Davíðsson kd at flaga.is
Sat Mar 31 21:43:30 EST 2001

I do not know enough of 8260, nor RT-linux, but you seem to
be using the kernel from kernel.org. Even though it is the
official kernel for most people (read Intel people). There are
some deviations from the kernel that ppc
people use. Try to download the kernel from fsmlabs.com.
I believe that the fsmlabs kernels stay in sync with the the
offical kernel from kernel.org while not all changes from the
ppc folks makes it into the official kernel.

I believe that they (fsmlabs) are also the people makeing
rt-linux so you might have much better luck there.

Hope this helps,

K.D.