Where get the Linux Init Source for 8xx

Daris A Nevil dnevil at snmc.com
Sat Mar 31 00:46:57 EST 2001

Wtao,

You can also find CPU PWRUP code for the MPC850 in the QSLinux release,
downloadable from ftp://qslinux.org.  It contains code to "kick" the
watchdog as it decompresses the kernel.  It also provides a very
flexible scheme for configuring processor clock speed, console port
setup, etc.  Documentation can be found at http://qslinux.org.

Regards,
Daris Nevil
SNMC