NTSC Video on the 823

"Todd_Tomaino" at vnci.net "Todd_Tomaino" at vnci.net
Sat Mar 24 04:29:17 EST 2001

>>>>Where did you find these files?

ftp://ftp.mvista.com/pub/Area51/embedded-planet/video.tgz

Matthel Locke wrote:
>>chuck's code is based on a different i2c driver than the one in
>>8xx_io.   Unless Todd has the i2c driver developed by EP, it probably
>>won't work

The "patchVideo" file contains an I2c driver.  I did not load it, assuming
that the more recent version I currently use would be preferable and
compatible.  I will try recompiling with the "patch Video" version and see
if there is any change.

>>>Where is this "Open error -19" coming from?  There is lots more
>>>code executed than your little snippet shows.

It could be from this code segment located in Vid823.c, I'm not sure what
this indicates.

/* open or close a file in kernel space... */
struct file *drvfopen(const char * filename, int flags, int mode)
{
    struct file *f;
    int error;

    f = filp_open(filename, flags, mode);