Sym53c875 problem with last 2_5 updates

Stefano Coluccini s.coluccini at caen.it
Sat Mar 17 04:22:04 EST 2001

My machine is a Motorola MVME5100 with a PMC150-K mezzanine card based on
the sym53c875 chip.

>  Search the linuxppc-dev list, as Geert had this same problem
> on his LongTrail.

Yes, Geert had the same problem, but following the thread it seems to me
that     it is still unsolved, or I have not understand ?
I have not the necessary skill on SCSI to find and patch the problem, but
the developer(s) working on that can use me as tester or other.

Thanks.
Stefano.