Walnut 405GP and a 3com 905 (PCI slot0 J31)

andrew may acmay at mace.penguinpowered.com
Thu Mar 15 14:34:02 EST 2001

Well switching the card to J25 PCI Slot 3 seems to solve
the problem.

I was using J31 Slot 0. The docs on the board say that this
slot can be used with a 3.3v card at 66MHz if the connector
is reversed.

Since the connector on my board is in the 5v config, I
would hope the programming resistors were shipped in
the correct config, but I did not check.

So I don't know what the problem was and I don't really
care, but I will just stay away from using J31 for now.