i2c w/ 2.2.14 on the RPXLite

"Todd_Tomaino" at vnci.net "Todd_Tomaino" at vnci.net
Sat Mar 10 08:00:51 EST 2001

Hello,

I have recently converted from Montavista HHL 1.0 to 1.2.  When using the
new version I am having difficulties getting the i2c driver to load.  I
have selected it during "make config" and seen it link and compile during
"make dep" and "make zImage", but when I boot the RPXLite there is no sign
of the driver.  I have added printk messages to to iic.c to make the
load before (spi for example) are also not present.   My problems are
compounded by the fact that I am a newbie.  If anyone has any information
it would be greatly appreciated.

best regards,

Todd