[Question] init does not find library files.....

kingseft at samsung.co.kr kingseft at samsung.co.kr
Wed Mar 7 10:50:44 EST 2001

  Thank for your kindful replying for our question about ramdisk.

  Now we installed HardHat Linux CDK and found file system in /targer directory.
  we follwed all procedures and made ramdisk.gz

  But, when we ran this ramdisk iamge, init didn't found libc.so.6
  of course, we put this libc.so.6 file into our /lib directory in ramdisk.gz
  following is our result...

  We need your comments, any comments will help us.. thanks...