mpc860 with dual ethernets

SangTae Ha stha at postech.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:34:52 EST 2001

What kind of board are you using? The enet.c and fec.c are enough to handle all possible SCC configurations.
Do you want to SCC1 and SCC2 or SCC1 and FEC(Fast Ethernet Controller)? It's not difficult to use all SCCs as you intended. I have some patches which can be a good reference to do it. Plase contact to me personally.

Redgards,

SangTae Ha