Sandpoint 3 + MPC7450 + HHL2

Neil Wilson NWILSON at Airspan.com
Thu Jun 28 16:51:14 EST 2001

Got it working now....

Not sure if these fixes are just Sandpoint3 or MPC7450 or the combination,
but...

1) The openpic_init call in sandpoint_init_IRQ needs the offset argument to
get the SIO int setup.

2) I also needed to add a enable of the TBEN in HID0 (bit 0x04000000) just
to get the kernel to think about booting at all - I put this in the
decompress_kernel function.

Do these sort of changes need pushing into the source tree ?, and if so
would anyone care to explain how a newcommer does this, thanks.

Neil