Segmentation fault while dynamic linking

Michael Habermann MHabermann at gmx.de
Wed Jun 27 11:17:12 EST 2001

At 10:12 AM 6/26/2001 -0700, Matthew Locke wrote:
>>My configuration: Kernel 2.4.4, glibc 2.2.2, bash 2.05, FADS, MPC855T
>
>who's toolchain are you using?  glibc 2.2.x has a cacheline size bug for
>the smaller cacheline ppc processors.  Our toolchain has a fix for it.
>grab our HHL 2.0 Journeyman edition and give it a try. http://www.mvista.com

binutils 2.11.2
gcc 2.95.3
glibc 2.2.2

Everything unpatched and downloaded from ftp.gnu.org.

I've read in the mailing list, that the glibc needs to be patched. But I've
found that the most changes are already made at glibc2.2.2, so I assumed it
should work.

The kernel is 2.4.4 from ftp.denx.de, patched by a patch posted from Dave
Ellis.

Ok, I try the mvista glibc.